Call for Entries:
Abstracts, Posters, and Workshops
Convege2Xcelerate (#ConV2X 2019) conference, invites you to participate in its 1st Annual Public Information Forum. Submissions may include research and scientific abstracts, industry and investor briefs, use case, reports, posters, and workshop session topics that augment market knowledge in a rapidly evolving health and tech sector. The program will be held during the #ConV2X 2019 annual conference, Oct 15, Boston, MA, in collaboration with the PCHS Connected Care event, from 8 am – 5 pm, at the Seaport at World Trade Center.
Those who are interested in participating are required to complete the Public Information Forum Application, online, no later than July 17, 2019.
Please read the following before preparing your submission.
2. To submit an entry, you must be a registered attendee for #ConV2X 2019
3. Deadline for submission is July 17, 2019
4. All entries must be prepared according to submission guidelines
5. Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis with a notification issued within 3 weeks of submission
6. Submissions will be reviewed by journal board members, conference organizing committee, and invited speakers
7. You will be alerted ONLY if your submission is accepted
8. Preference will given to submissions demonstrating financial impact to the healthcare market and health consumer
9. Electronic Display of all accepted abstracts and posters will be available for viewing in the exhibit area, and will be published in the #ConV2X 2019 journal special editions
10. Two abstracts and two posters will be selected as “Forum Excellence Winners,” and will be announced at the ConV2X 2019 closing ceremony